[Glade-devel] Glade 3.14.2 Released!
Juan Pablo Ugarte
juanpablougarte at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 13:54:06 UTC 2012
Glade 3.14.2 is the second bugfix release of the series.
This version of Glade depends on GTK+ 3.6, targets GTK+ >= 3.0 and
is parallel installable with Glade 3.8.
If you need to work with Glade projects that target GTK+2, you need an
installation of Glade 3.8 (more information on http://blogs.gnome.org/tvb/2011/01/15/the-glade-dl/)
What is Glade?
Glade is a RAD tool to enable quick & easy development of user
interfaces for the GTK+ toolkit and the GNOME desktop environment.
The user interfaces designed in Glade are saved as XML, and by using
the GtkBuilder GTK+ object these can be loaded by applications
dynamically as needed.
By using GtkBuilder, Glade XML files can be used in numerous
programming languages including C, C++, C#, Vala, Java, Perl,
Python, and others.
- Fixed Bug #685816 "Widget attributes editing broken" by reverting old fix and setting
use-action-appearance default back to false so the old sensitivity
code can work as ussual.
- Fixed bug #678922 "When editing a label, the cursor is moved to the end after every change."
- Fixed a few leak since glade_property_make_string() returns a newlly allocated string.
New and updated translations
- da, courtesy of Kenneth Nielsen
- nb, courtesy of Kjartan Maraas
Where can I get it ?
For more information on the Glade project see our home page
More information about the Glade-devel