[Glade-devel] Glade 3.8.4 Released!
Juan Pablo Ugarte
juanpablougarte at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 15:16:15 UTC 2013
This is the fourth bugfix release in the 3.8 series.
The main reason for this release is to fix a bug that was preventing Glade running with new glib
versions, but also has a few others worthwhile bug fixes.
It also has a few minor UI fixes that make 3.8 look better
As usual this version of Glade targets Gtk+ 2.
What is Glade?
Glade is a RAD tool to enable quick & easy development of user
interfaces for the GTK+ toolkit and the GNOME desktop environment.
The user interfaces designed in Glade are saved as XML, and by using
the GtkBuilder GTK+ object these can be loaded by applications
dynamically as needed.
By using GtkBuilder, Glade XML files can be used in numerous
programming languages including C, C++, C#, Vala, Java, Perl,
Python, and others.
- Added workaround for Bug 625867 "RadioButton information lost on cut+paste, add/remove parent, etc"
- Fixed glade_gtk_image_get_property() chainup. (was calling set_property)
- Fixed bug that prevented the runtime object to show the right pixbuf when copying a GtkImage.
- Improved pango text integer attributes editors. Bug 679006
"The "size" attribute for labels only accepts integer values (not strings like "larger")"
- Fixed Bug 616834 "Freeze when changing toolbutton type after renaming it"
- Fixed bug 584381 "Saving as an existing file name except the extension overwrites without confirmation."
- Fixed Bug 646259 "SIGSEGV in glade_widget_adaptor_object_construct_object loading ui file"
- Fixed Bug 694081 "Glade loses widget's tooltips on Cut/Paste"
- Fixed bug 702886 "SEGV when creating a new GtkDialog (GLib 2.37.x)"
- Made a few ui fixes, like removing unnecessary shadows in the workspace and property editor.
- Replaced old atk icon with new one.
Where can I get it ?
For more information on the Glade project see our home page
More information about the Glade-devel