[Glade-devel] Glade 3.18.3 Released!
Juan Pablo Ugarte
juanpablougarte at gmail.com
Mon May 12 18:45:44 UTC 2014
Glade 3.18.3 is the third bug-fix release in the series.
This version of Glade depends on GTK+ 3.12.0, targets GTK+ >= 3.0 and
is parallel installable with Glade 3.8 in case you also need to
work with GTK+2 projects.
What is Glade?
Glade is a RAD tool to enable quick & easy development of user interfaces
for the GTK+ 3 toolkit and the GNOME desktop environment.
The user interfaces designed in Glade are saved as XML and these can be loaded
by applications dynamically as needed by using GtkBuilder or used directly to
define a new GtkWidget derived object class using Gtk+ new template feature.
By using GtkBuilder, Glade XML files can be used in numerous programming
languages including C, C++, C#, Vala, Java, Perl, Python,and others.
- Fixed property editor focus lost bug with construct-only properties
- GladePreviewer: Fixed bug previewing templates.
- Fixed Bug 727914 "Logo is not shown in About-dialog"
- Fixed Bug 353002 "wrong cursor over widgets"
- Fixed bug 728377 "sensitivity of mnemonic-widget entry is not correct when loading file" (David Shea)
- Fixed bug 728348 "impossible to set non-integer values for scale in text attribute dialog" (David Shea)
- Fixed bug 726410 "Save palette appearance between sessions" (TingPing)
Carles Ferrando (ca at valencia)
Christian Kirbach (de)
Daniel Mustieles (es)
Gil Forcada (ca)
Pau Iranzo (ca)
Tom Tryfonidis (el)
Yuri Myasoedov (ru)
Where can I get it ?
For more information on the Glade project see our home page
More information about the Glade-devel