[Mono-aspnet-list] heap profiling in asp.net: where to find output?

mellifluousnerd john at symform.com
Mon Jul 27 20:22:34 EDT 2009

Hello, I'm trying to use the logging profiler to track heap use in a mono
asp.net app.  In the configuration file, I've put the following:

  MonoSetEnv appname

Sure enough, after I restart apache, the command line has it:

/usr/local/lib/mono/2.0/mod-mono-server2.exe ...

But, there's no .mprof file in the /tmp directory, or, for that matter,
anywhere else!

How can I get the profler results that I need?  Sorry if this is covered on
a web page somewhere, but I've been looking for over an hour.

Sent from the Mono - ASP.NET mailing list archive at Nabble.com.