[Mono-aspnet-list] Umbraco and Mono: Can it be done?

Kevin Fitzgerald kevin at kevinfitzgerald.net
Tue Jul 14 15:36:43 EDT 2009

The open-source  http://umbraco.org Umbraco  (content management system)
project recently caught my eye with what it can do. I'm a big Mono/Linux
kind of guy, and host all of my personal and business websites in a Linux

I wrote an article on my ambition for making Umbraco work with Mono on
Linux. I know others have "tried" to make it work, but this article really
goes in depth on where Mono and Umbraco clash.

Please feel free to comment on the article or contact me with feedback. I'll
continue to update and post on the progress of Umbraco and Mono.

Sent from the Mono - ASP.NET mailing list archive at Nabble.com.