[Mono-devel-list] OASIS XSLT tests converted to nunit
andrews at mainsoft.com
Wed Jul 6 07:38:19 EDT 2005
I did what we talked about 2 days ago.
So I converted the standalone testsuite to be an NUnit [Suite]. I did
not want to support few entry points, so I made dll instead of exe
(exactly as in W3C xmlconf). To create reference results on dotnet I
made a separate module, generate.cs. So to avoid code duplication, I
took the common code from xslttest.cs and generate.cs into
XsltTestUtils.cs. Another thing one may ask is why did I introduced all
these env variables. The answer is - I could not parse command line
anymore, so I made the simpliest change. More elegant way was to make
few fixtures for every possible combination of whitespace and DOM flags,
but I'm not sure it's worth the effort right now. Another problem with
this idea is that generation and the testing would have different flags.
Some more info can be found in README file (after patching it, of course).
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-devel-list