[Mono-dev] ANN: Report Manager now working on mono

Toni Martir toni at pala.com
Tue Apr 11 10:35:36 EDT 2006

The port of Report Manager engine to C#, mono and dot net is in beta stage,
but already working (Linux and Windows).

Basically you can design and tests your reports, using the report designer
(Windows and Linux), then you can execute your reports using the library in
your applications.

Export to pdf is working so it's useful for web applications, desktop

For now the preview feature in Linux is using kpdf, because missing Windows
forms. I did not program a gtk# preview window because I know nothing about

There is a group in yahoo groups (reportman) to discuss, post bugs etc...

I'm interested also in your impressions, suggestions, etc.

LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo.