[Mono-dev] PageThemeFileParser.AddDirective

Chris Toshok toshok at ximian.com
Tue Apr 11 12:30:31 EDT 2006

Look, I have reviewed the patch.

1) There's no need for the patch, as there's already code in the repo
that does what's needed.
2) You're suggesting changing to a different string method than what is
used in all of the other cases where we compare directive strings.
Check out all the other parser classes and their overridden AddDirective
methods.  If you're not going to change all of them, don't change any of
3) I can't read ms-help urls.