[Mono-dev] mod_mono vhost problem

fedotenko hugobendelin at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 14 05:54:20 EDT 2006

Ok so i have had this problem for a while without being able to fix it.
Im using apache2, mod_mono 1.1.13, mono 1.1.13, xsp 1.1.13. Im trying to
make it work right with virtual host.
in my http.conf file i have

LoadModule mono_module        modules/mod_mono.so
MonoExecutablePath /usr/local/bin/mono

And in my virtual host file, httpd-vhosts.conf i have

 ServerName some1.mine.nu
 ServerAlias  some1.mine.nu
 ErrorLog /usr/local/apache2/logs/some1.error_log
 CustomLog /usr/local/apache2/logs/some1.access_log combined
 DocumentRoot /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/some1dir
 AddMonoApplications test2
 MonoApplications test2 "some1.mine.nu:/:/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/some1dir"
 MonoDocumentRootDir "/usr/local/apache2/htdocs/some1dir"
   <Location />
       MonoSetServerAlias test2
       SetHandler mono

The problem i have is that in my error_log file this line keep turning up
and filling it up:

[Fri Apr 14 12:05:40 2006] [error] Not running mod-mono-server.exe because
no MonoApplications, MonoApplicationsConfigFile or MonoApplicationConfigDir

Even when i specify a MonoApplicationsConfigFile it turns up. I dont know
what and if i have done anything wong. Have i?
Sent from the Mono - Dev forum at Nabble.com.