[Mono-dev] Running XSP on windows desktop application

redsearch carlo.vona at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 17:30:34 EST 2011

I need a standalone web server for my applications, my application it's
written in c# under visual studio 2010.
I've added the reference to "C:\Program Files
(x86)\Mono-2.8.2\lib\mono\4.0\Mono.WebServer2.dll" and I've create an
istance of ApplicationServer, this are settings for that istance:
    <add key="MonoServerPort" value="9051"/>
    <add key="MonoApplications" value="/:." />
so when i try to load a sample page from the site i get this message:

"No application defined for: :9051/"

Maybe it's a configuration problem, or i cannot create an istance of that
class, could someone help me?

Thank you in advance

        public void Start()
            if (!String.IsNullOrEmpty(RootDir))
                Environment.CurrentDirectory = RootDir;

            RootDir = Directory.GetCurrentDirectory();
            WebSource webSource = new XSPWebSource(Ip, Port, false);

            FHTTPApplicationServer = new
                Verbose = Verbose,
                SingleApplication = false

            if (Apps != null)

            if (AppConfigFile != null)
                // allows to load the config from a file

            if (AppConfigDir != null)
                // add config from a dir

            if (Apps == null && AppConfigDir == null && AppConfigFile ==
                //Should be something like [[hostname:]port:]VPath:realpath

            var vh = FHTTPApplicationServer.GetSingleApp();
            if (FHTTPApplicationServer.Start(!NonStop, Exception) == false)

Sent from the Mono - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.