[Mono-list] Announcing the release of Mono 2.6.7

Andrew Jorgensen ajorgensen at novell.com
Mon Jul 19 18:33:10 EDT 2010

Today we release Mono 2.6.7, a bugfix release in the 2.6 series
containing around 70 bugfixes since 2.6.4.

Major Highlights:
MVC2 is now included
Latest versions of:
* Soft Debugger
* Mono's xbuild tool
* LINQ to SQL binding

Due to popular demand from Mono Tools for Visual Studio users, we have
added packages for RHEL/CentOS 5.  These packages install
in /opt/novell/mono similarly to our SLE Mono Extension packages and do
not include GTK#.

Packages for openSUSE 11.3 have been added as well.

Release notes are here:

and downloads are available here:

Thanks to all those who contributed to this release!