[Mono-osx] [ANN] Monobjc 2.0.272.0 Released
laurent.etiemble at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 12:18:27 EDT 2008
We are proud to announce that a new release of Monobjc bridge is available (
http://www.monobjc.net/). The Monobjc bridge provides the necessary tools to
develop and run .NET applications (written in C#, VB.NET, etc.) that
interact with Objective-C frameworks and libraries under Mac OS X. Existing
Objective-C classes can be used in .NET code in an almost transparent
This release brings:
- a better support for Quartz 2D API
- a better support for Core Animation for Mac OS X 10.5
- a better performance by optimizing the messaging native calls
- the support for ISynchronizeInvoke interface (cross-thread calls) for Mac
OS X 10.4
- an enhancement of the redistribution NAnt tasks (arbitrary assembly and
native library can be embedded)
Tutorials : http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=tutorials
Samples : http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=samples<http://www.monobjc.net/index.php?page=tutorials>
Feedback and remarks are welcomed !!!
Regards, Laurent Etiemble.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-osx