[Mono-osx] [MonoMac] Any tutorial to use monodevelop with monomac to develop cocoa app?
ashokgelal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 00:31:24 EST 2011
Here are few that I know of:
1. http://cocoa-mono.org/ is solely dedicated to what you are asking for
2. Subscribe to Miguel's MonoMac specific blog - http://tirania.org/monomac/
. Don't forget to read old articles too like the one on KVC.
3. Search for MonoMac on Google, you will get few; most of them date to few
months back but are still very useful.
4. MonoMac's github repository contains many useful samples, and most of
them somes with a .sln file. You should be able to open the .sln files
without any effort. I've learned a lot from these samples.
5. A little bit of shameless self promotion here - I've just started writing
about Mono (and esp. about MonoMac) in my own blog http://monotropa.com.
I've just started a series on 'Creating a complete Mac application from
scratch' which is targeted to C# developers who don't have any experience
with MonoMac and Apple's InterfaceBuilder. You probably want to start
catching up ;)
View this message in context: http://mono.1490590.n4.nabble.com/MonoMac-Any-tutorial-to-use-monodevelop-with-monomac-to-develop-cocoa-app-tp3311263p3316841.html
Sent from the Mono - OSX mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Mono-osx