flo at rootof.net
Fri Jul 1 11:01:13 EDT 2011
I got it working for the Localizable.strings. But I had to add an en.lproj with the strings file as well though english is the default language. Thanks for that so far.
The problem remains for the xibs: All I see (what the app displays when I run it) is the default xib in the project's root, not the ones in the language folders. I marked them as content, as you said. The default xibs are all "pages". When I inspect my resulting app file all the xibs are copied to the right language folders under Resources. But the specific ones are not being converted to nib files. Is there any additional step I did not see yet?
On 27.06.2011, at 19:19, Michael Hutchinson [via Mono] wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 27, 2011 at 2:36 PM, flohei <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Hi Michael,
> > thanks for the hint. So what I have to do is remove all my xibs first, move
> > them to the en.lproj, copy them to de.lproj and whatever I have, rewrite the
> > strings and then? How do I re-add them to the MonoMac project? I think this
> > approach screws the order of the files up, right? When I drag a new xib to
> > my project the corresponding files are not automatically added, right?
> You don't need to remove the xibs and move them to en.lproj, as long
> as your app's default language is english. The ones in the root of the
> bundle will be used if a more specific localized one's not found.
> Create a folder called "de.lproj" in your app. Copy the xibs and other
> resources there, mark them as content, modify them however you want.
> Michael Hutchinson
> Mono-osx mailing list
> [hidden email]
> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
> To unsubscribe from Localization, click here.
View this message in context: http://mono.1490590.n4.nabble.com/Localization-tp3583789p3638405.html
Sent from the Mono - OSX mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Mono-osx