[Mono-osx] When launching my app for the first time, it took a very long time to start (1 minute and 30 seconds).
alain at slide-effect.com
Fri Mar 30 09:37:09 UTC 2012
I am annoyed with another problem I had since a long time with mono on mac.
- I have a monomac application in a bundle which contains everything needed
(does not need mono installed on the machine)
- I install it on a new machine or a new user profile on my machine.
- I double-click on the application...
- It takes 1 minute and 30 seconds to load the application.
- But it takes long only the first time, after this "initial launch", the
application is loaded rapidly.
When I check the output of mono in debug, it seems "InstallEventHandler" is
30.03.12 11:22:19 [0x0-0x92092].com.devsoft.bannereffect Mono:
Searching for 'InstallEventHandler'.
30.03.12 11:22:19 [0x0-0x92092].com.devsoft.bannereffect Mono: Probing
30.03.12 11:23:43 [0x0-0x92092].com.devsoft.bannereffect
30.03.12 11:23:43 [0x0-0x92092].com.devsoft.bannereffect Mono: Found
This operation took 1 minute and 24 seconds...
Any idea why it takes so long and how can I speed up the process?
View this message in context: http://mono.1490590.n4.nabble.com/When-launching-my-app-for-the-first-time-it-took-a-very-long-time-to-start-1-minute-and-30-seconds-tp4518554p4518554.html
Sent from the Mono - OSX mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Mono-osx