[MonoDevelop] S.W.F -> Gtk# Mappings

Jonathan Darrer jondarrer@hotmail.com
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:04:42 +0000

I'm from a S.W.F background - albeit minimal. I'd appreciate an example -
just to get a little familiar with the basics, as the documentation on the
Mono website has not yet been written. I think it might be useful on the
website too, for a few reasons. To give people an idea of how the port was
done, and show them how to go about doing something similar themselves. I
don't want to waste anyone's time, and it's by no means urgent, but I would
appreciate it. :o)

NB. Something with a Form, MainMenu, Panel, TextBox, Buttons and some Events
would be good.