[MonoDevelop] Upcoming release

Scott Ellington scottell.lists at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 12:43:58 EST 2007

On Fri, 2007-02-09 at 18:43 +0100, Lluis Sanchez wrote:
> We are going to release the ASP.NET project support, but not the
> integrated editor. We don't plan to include the integrated editor in MD
> 1.0 since it is still too inestable.

Speaking of the ASP.Net designer, my feeling is that we should press to
get gtkmozembed to expose the html dom (maybe the css and javascript).
Once that is done everything should be pretty easy.

They say there are going to do so:

But it doesn't seem like a priority.  I have bugs sitting out there for
over a year untouched.

If this can't happen I'd consider switching to gtkhtml.  Or somebody
could write a managed browser :)