[MonoDevelop] How tu publish custom widgets properties in the toolbox

Manuel Alejandro Cerón Estrada ceronman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 20:12:21 EST 2008

I am writing a custom widget using MonoDevelop. I have noticed that
string properties are published to the toolbox once I'm using the
widget in a window. How can I publish properties other than strings to
the toolbox. Specifically, I have a custom widget with a
Gtk.ScrolledWindow and I want to publish properties for the
HscrollbarPolicy and VscrollbarPolicy properties of the scrolled

This is what I have, but it doesn't appear on the toolbox:

public PolicyType HscrollbarPolicy {
	set { _scrolledwindow.HscrollbarPolicy = value; }
	get { return _scrolledwindow.HscrollbarPolicy; }
public PolicyType VscrollbarPolicy {
	set { _scrolledwindow.VscrollbarPolicy = value; }
	get { return _scrolledwindow.VscrollbarPolicy; }

Thanks in advance.

· Manuel Alejandro Cerón Estrada
· ceronman at gmail.com
· http://ceronman.freaks-unidos.net