[MonoDevelop] German translation updates
mkrueger at novell.com
Mon Jan 4 03:51:35 EST 2010
I've checked in the changes. I've overworked the german translation but
I missed a ton of issues. I think that there is still some room for
improvements - if you have more updates/suggestions on the translation
you can send them to me directly.
> another update to the file, I am now halfway through it (with my first pass,
> I think I will need another one).
> 2009/12/21 Zeno Gantner <zeno.gantner at gmail.com>:
> > Hello,
> > I made some modifications to main/po/de.po.
> > I have not added any new translations, but I have fixed many issues
> > that bothered me when
> > working with MonoDevelop.
> > Mostly simple typos, issues with capitalization, hyphens, 'ss' instead
> > of umlaut-s.
> > Following the instructions in the README, I just attached the complete
> > file, not a patch.
> > It is based on a checkout from the repository I made today.
> > I am not sure whether this is necessary, but I grant you the right to
> > use the corrected file
> > as Free Software under the MIT License.
> > I haven't gone over the complete file yet, but will try to correct
> > more things over the next days.
> > I never worked with gettext before, so please tell me if I did something wrong.
> > Of course I hope someone will commit this to SVN; I think the modified
> > file will already improve the
> > user experience for German-speaking users quite a bit.
> > Best regards,
> > Zeno
> Monodevelop-list mailing list
> Monodevelop-list at lists.ximian.com
More information about the Monodevelop-list