[Monodroid] Nexus One?

Sergio Pereira sergioafp at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 10:40:02 EDT 2010

Better get in line quick. They can quite make as many as developers want:

http://android-developers.blogspot.com/2010/08/little-too-popular.html

My phone is already a NexusOne and the majority of the developers I've met
use a N1 too, but there are so many new phones coming out that I suspect
soon we will have a list of other good choices for development.

Sergio Pereira