[mono-android] [MonoTouch] Time for action

Wally McClure theevilprogrammer at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 16:30:40 EDT 2011

I realize that there is a lot of frustration with Attachmate and the entire situation in general.  I know that I am upset over this.  Heck, I've had multiple thousands of $s get pulled off the table over this.  The roadmaps listed will never be completed.  At the same time, what would someone hope to gain besides 125% of the amount paid?  I don't think you can sue for your time in the US, but I am not a lawyer.  Would you be able to get the lawyer's fees back?  Lawsuits take a tremendous amount of time.  I'm not sure what country you are in, but I'm not sure that everyone can join the same lawsuit?
I think the best thing to do at this point is to start with:1.  Email.  Send an email, and yes, you will most likely have to guess the correct emails.  You can also send emails to the official addresses, such as support at novell.com and similar.2.  Blog about this.  3.  Talk with the people in the media that you know and see if you can get their help.
4.  Registered letters to the attachmate, novell, and suse offices.
Wally