[mono-android] UnauthorizedAccessException 4.0.3
richard at ayudasystems.com
Tue Feb 21 17:34:02 UTC 2012
Thank you. There was no stack trace.
I went back to 1.2 and still had the same problem. My code (which was
written in, probably 1.0, but I can't remember exactly) looked like this:
private static void EnsureDirectory(string path)
Where path was simply "log".
I fixed it now by doing something like this:
I don't know why this would've broken, but the fix is fine
Thanks for your help
View this message in context: http://mono-for-android.1047100.n5.nabble.com/UnauthorizedAccessException-4-0-3-tp5500305p5502864.html
Sent from the Mono for Android mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Monodroid