[MonoTouch] Any news about the "absolutely nothing other than objective-c/c user agreement?"

Rob Sutherland rob at robsutherland.net
Fri Apr 9 09:58:14 EDT 2010

Sure would be great to hear from the monotouch team on this one. Sounds like
we might be in bad shape and may have wasted the money on MonoTouch. While
Apple does things well. I can't imagine Microsoft - or any other large
company - getting away with this. If it is a native binary what does it
matter how it got that way. I definitely understand not running a VM or
having to install some CLI/CLR on the iPhone, but having to be specific
about what language the original code is in seems a bit over the top.