[MonoTouch] btouch + three20 and tapku

bryan costanich b at wowzer.net
Sat Dec 18 20:25:14 EST 2010

I pulled down the source for the btouch libs and I notice that the .a files are not there. Wouldn't it make sense to put the .a files that the bindings were generated for in there?

Since, I assume that those bindings were for a particular revision of the libraries, it would seem to make sense to keep the appropriate assemblies that match the bindings in one place.

Does that make sense?