[MonoTouch] Running a web server on the iPhone

Demis Bellot demis.bellot at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 20:26:50 EDT 2010

Hey kids for anyone that's interested I've got a HTTP Web Server including
JSON and XML Web Services hosted inside a MonoTouch application.

The example serves a static HTML Page (with images and jQuery plugin, etc)
and uses Ajax to call back into the hosted JSON Web Services to populate the
HTML page with dynamic data - which in the example displays a list of
contacts in your iPhone address book.

More details and as well as a Sample MonoTouch project for download is
available at:
http://www.servicestack.net/mythz_blog/?p=417

Cheers,
Demis