[MonoTouch] http://www.apple.com/pr/library/2010/09/09statement.html

Demis Bellot demis.bellot at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 10:05:01 EDT 2010

Yeah, its pretty sweet and unexpected news - it looks like MonoTouch is now
safe framework to develop with again. I expect to see a celebratory post
from Miguel soon confirming the news.

I do have a question about the following paragraph:

In particular, we are relaxing all restrictions on the development tools
used to create iOS apps, as long as the resulting apps do not download any
code. This should give developers the flexibility they want, while
preserving the security we need.

Does this mean we're allowed to use Reflection.Emit/Compiled lambda
expressions etc?

- Demis