[MonoTouch] A monotouch wrapper for the Sparrow 2D library

fmuaddib fmuaddib at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 13:14:52 EST 2011

Great idea, maybe it could be even more simplified thank the obj-c
version thanks to c# predicates. I think that the monotouch platform
is the best for something fast and efficient like sparrow. Managing
iOS graphics in monotouch can be much simplier than in obj-c, like the
Monotouch.Dialog wrapper did for the cocoa interfaces without having
to write dozens of delegates and controllers!!

If you need an hand let me know.
Emanuele