[MonoTouch] Testflight bindings v1.0?

Nic Wise nicw at fastchicken.co.nz
Wed Apr 11 07:01:49 UTC 2012

Nope, I'd get the official one. Someone else already did the 1.0 stuff
in the official mono one!

https://github.com/mono/monotouch-bindings

(I was about to submit the 1.0 stuff, then saw that James Clancey had
done it already :) TooFastForMe)

--
Nic Wise
t.  +44 7788 592 806 | @fastchicken | http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicwise

Earnest: Self-employed? Track your business expenses and income.
http://earnestapp.com
Nearest Bus: find when the next bus is coming to your stop. http://goo.gl/Vcz1p
mobileAgent (for FreeAgent): get your accounts in your pocket.
http://goo.gl/IuBU
Trip Wallet: Keep track of your budget on the go: http://goo.gl/ePhKa
London Bike App: Find the nearest Boris Bike, and get riding! http://goo.gl/Icp2