[Moonlight-list] Fwd: silverlight 3 features

Jérémie Laval jeremie.laval at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 02:48:51 EST 2009

Good news,

David might find interesting to look at the code I wrote this summer for
running Moonlight on top of OpenVG/OpenGL (though it's probably outdated API
wise now) :
http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/moonlight-list/2009-July/000561.html

It somehow covers the Perspective 3D and Cached Composition (with PBO). If
you go the Gallium way, there is a state tracker for OpenVG too :
http://zrusin.blogspot.com/2009/05/openvg-release.html

Cheers.

--
Jérémie Laval