[Moonlight-list] Moonlight 2 Test Sites

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 23:43:46 EST 2009

Okay, I had a chance to test the site using Moonlight beta 8 built
November 12. The result was quite a few brows crashes. When I
eventually got it to load the screen was filled with garbage. Dragging
the browser window around eventually leaves this:

http://imagebot.org/snapshots/postcards.jpg

Which is not correct.

Here is the address of the site again:

http://imagebot.org/silverlight/postcards/