[Moonlight-list] Moonlight 2 Test Sites

Larry Ewing lewing at novell.com
Mon Nov 16 15:40:06 EST 2009

Anthony,

I had a chance to look at this today, I don't see any crashes at all on trunk but I do see the clipping issue.  Would it be possible for me to have a look at the source code to debug the layout issue that is causing the clipping?

--Larry

>>> Anthony Walter  11/13/09 10:44 PM >>>
Okay, I had a chance to test the site using Moonlight beta 8 built
November 12. The result was quite a few brows crashes. When I
eventually got it to load the screen was filled with garbage. Dragging
the browser window around eventually leaves this:

http://imagebot.org/snapshots/postcards.jpg

Which is not correct.

Here is the address of the site again:

http://imagebot.org/silverlight/postcards/