[Moonlight-list] changes committed to the 2.0 branch

Alan McGovern alan.mcgovern at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 08:41:55 EST 2009

I found the cause of the regressions from lewings clipping patchs. He had
exposed a grid bug which I've now fixed. We can now safely apply these
commits without regressing:

146285 (cliping fixes, lewing)
146286 (clipping fixes, lewing)
146267 (additional tests for clipping)#
146288 (removing a MoonlightBug which is fxied by the above changes)

providing that these are applied first:

146617 (ignore the results of the first call to Measure for elements which
are measured twice)

Finally, it *might* be worth backporting 146719 (template expansion fixes
for ContentPresenter) as this fixes a possible issue where ContentPresenter
would never apply the template bindings to its owning ContentControl. Though
as I've only committed that a few hours ago, we'd have to look into it
towards the end of the week so we're sure that it doesn't cause regressions.

Alan.