[Moonlight-list] Status of System.Xml.Serialization.dll and System.ServiceModel.PollingDuplex.dll

Joe Dluzen jdluzen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 14:12:54 EST 2010

Hello all,

I'm quite excited to see the release of Moonlight 2, and can't wait until 3.

But it would seem that there are add-on Silverlight SDK assemblies,
such as System.Xml.Serialization.dll and 2 flavors of
System.ServiceModel.PollingDuplex.dll, one for the server, and one for
the client, that are not available. I've searched around and the only
Moonlight references I can find are on
http://www.mono-project.com/SecurityValidation.

Are these currently in the process of being implemented? Are we able
to use the SL2 SDK versions with Moonlight (technically and with
regards to licensing)?

Thanks,
Joe