[Moonlight-list] Moonlight on ARM

technomage1972 dellis1972 at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 21 05:09:50 EST 2010

Hi

I have recently been working on an ARM5 Platform. I was trying to build
Moonlight 2 for arm and was getting an error about that target not being
available in configure.ac. I have already built Mono 2.6 etc on the platform
that is the last step before getting it all working.

I've never actually had to mess with the configure and make system before, I
was wondering if someone could give me some pointers on what to change to
allow moonlight to build.

Cheers

Dean