[Moonlight-list] Bad performance of custom grid control under moonlight

Adam Tauno Williams awilliam at whitemice.org
Mon Feb 13 16:33:02 UTC 2012

On Mon, 2012-02-13 at 15:27 +0200, Markku Tavasti wrote:
> On 02/09/2012 04:11 PM, Markku Tavasti wrote:
> > Error messages we get on load:
> > trying to load:
> > /XXXX.Windows.Controls.GridView;component/themes/generic.xaml
> > VisualTreeWalker: unexpectedly got an unsorted UIElementCollection
> Any comments is this normal, or is there some problem on how our app is
> built?

I don't have any answers to your question; just that this list is very
quite and after the division of Novell / Mono I'm not sure there are
many Moonlight hackers here anymore.

You might have better luck attracting attention via
irc://irc.gnome.org/moonlight

Sadly
<http://lists.ximian.com/pipermail/moonlight-list/2011-December/001392.html> probably illuminates this the most.

--
System & Network Administrator [ LPI & NCLA ]
<http://www.whitemiceconsulting.com>